Thursday, April 9, 2009

Vopium For travelers to slash your roaming charges

My phone expenses go high as rocket when I am travelling. I hate changing SIM cards and fears of roaming bills tense me I have always been looking for a way to cut my phone bills but to be honest I was not quite successful.

Last month when I was travelling i came to know about Vopium , a VoIP service that lets you call cheap form your mobile phones. I really liked Vopium because of its simple, affordable and 100% mobile. I used it as trial service and i was highly impressed with its service. I am now planning to buy its premium package while I head for next trip. With Vopium installed in your mobile users have to pay only for a local call, and then a small charge to Vopium for the international call, unless you are using Vopium WIFI in which case you could be getting the call for free and avoid roaming charges. Vopium works on GSM, mobile VoIP and Wi-Fi technology to reduce costs. According to Vopium website Vopium mobile service will allow you to save up to 90% on your international calls and SMS, without changing mobile operator or SIM card on your phone.

Vopium does more it offers you free30 MINS and 100 free SMS. Vopium solution works independent of networks or operators. When a user makes an international call, Vopium re-routes the call as a local call to a Vopium gateway and then via premium global traffic carriers to ensure top-notch voice quality. Its compatible with more than 600 handsets in the market across Java, RIM, Symbian, Windows Mobile and iPhone. s. Vopium WiFi users can even make 100% free calls and avoid roaming charges when abroad. It also offers its new users 30 minutes free calls and 100 free SMS for trial.

iPhone 3Gs 32Gb Unlocked Browse through Pure Mobile and save big on iPhone 3GS 32Gb Unlocked. Hurry! Order online today your Unlocked iPhone and get free shipping on other hand. Order will be placed with in 2 business days.

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2007-2008